Saturday 5 February 2011

Lilac Lips

Brights and pastels are everywhere this Spring, as usual, and I'm loving it becuase I can't get enough of lilac lippy. This picture is from a beauty story I did last Spring.



Here are some of my kit faves that I whip out at any given opportunity:

- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar is my new favourite thing, this shade is 'Vapid'.
- I love MAC Lavender Whip. It was discontinued ages ago, but wait for the 'Quite Cute' collection this Spring, lots of sherbety pastels and popping candy shades.
- 'Lilac Pastelle' Lipgloss from Revlon.
- This picture does nothing whatsoever for this Pop Gloss from Givenchy in 'Glitter Parm'. It's actually a sheer lilac gloss with sparkling UV glitter, it's magic.
- YSL Gloss Pur 'Pure Sorbet #7'.
- Revlon Luxurious Colour Kohl Eyeliner in 'Very Violet' makes a good lipliner for these lavender lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment